The Maco R.A.I.L Reverse Action Espagnolette offers PAS 24 compliant levels of security without the requirement to fit shootbolts.
The reverse action operation pulls the locking cams together, clamping them into both sides of the striker plate for strength and security.
With no cropping or extensions required fabrication is fast and simple.
Available in 20mm and 22mm backsets with a choice of 7.7mm, 9.30mm and 10.5mm high adjustable mushroom cams.
All MACO products are supplied with the Tricoat Plus coating as standard providing 1,000 hours salt spray testing to BS EN 1670.
Backset: 20mm and 22mm
Cam height: 7.7mm, 9.0mm and 10.5mm
Cam adjustment: +/- 1mm
Faceplate width: 16mm
Eurogroove depth:standard 12mm and shallower Eurogrooves
Sash Rebate size range: 200mm – 1400mm
Salt spray tested to 1000 hours
Optional extension sizes: 390 - 470mm
Faceplate: Mild Steel to DIN 1624
Zinc diecast components: Zamac Z410 to DIN 1743
Reverse Action Gears : Sintered steel D30 - DIN 30910
Corrision resistance: BS EN1670 Grade 4 (240 hours)
TThe surface provides outstanding featured for use in regions with high saline air and in regions affected by increased chemical attacks. The top and bottom hinges are coated using a special coating procedure. The finely structured surface is extremely resistant to corrosion and scratching and repels water and dirt.
The Maco performance with the Tricoat finish when salt-spray fog tested to DIN50021-SS achieved 600 hours with a proportion of max.
The Tricoat is idea for application in:
- Rooms continually exposed to high humidity (cellars, washrooms)
- Buildings continually affected by chlorine vapour (swimming pools)
- Buildings with ammonia vapour (stables, kennels)
- Types of wood containing tannic acid (oak)
- Buildings situated near to heavy industry
- Buildings with a high concentration of lactic acid vapour (dairies, cheese factories)
- Buildings near the coast or on an island.
Click thumbnail image to load images viewer