The M-SPAG telescopic shootbolt espagnolette allows for the fabrication of a wide range of easy to operate window styles from a single high security locking system.
Also available in a modular design with extension pieces to:
Stock holding has also been considered with only 4 telescopic and 1 croppable option covering sash rebate sizes of 320mm to 1500mm.
Tested to Secured by Design, the M-SPAG has already been accredited with PAS 24 for security. Security performance is enhanced with steel end shootbolts and the addition of stabilizing plates which can be fitted to the end pieces.
All MACO products are supplied with the Tricoat Plus coating as standard providing 1,000 hours salt spray testing to BS EN 1670.
The surface provides outstanding features for use in regions with high saline air and in regions affected by increased chemical attacks. The finely structured surface is extremely resistant to corrosion and scratching and repels waer and dirt.
The MACO performance with the Tricoat finish when salt spray fog test to DIN50021-SS achieved 600 hours with a proportion of max. 5% white rust, 1,000 hours and a proportion of mx. 5% red rust.
Tricoat is ideal for application in:
- Rooms continually exposed to high humidity (cellars, washrooms)
- Buildings continually affected by chlorine vapour (swimming pools)
- Buildings with ammonia vapour (stables, kennels)
- Types of wood containing tannic acid (oak)
- Buildings situated near to heavy industry
- Buildings with a high concentration of lactic acid vapour (dairies, cheese factories)
- Buildings near the coast of on island
Click thumbnail image to load images viewer