Standard non-croppable mushroom locking espagnolette with an inline gearbox design. Ideal for windows that are in non-vulnerable locations where the security of shootbolt locking may not be required (i.e. windows at second floor or above which cannot be accessed from outside).
Available in 20mm and 22mm backsets with a choice of 7.7mm, 9.0mm and 10.5 mm high adjustable mushroom cams. Lockcase is only 7mm more than backset size.
Optional Tricoat Finish
This product is available with Maco’s Tricoat Surface finish, available to order only. The surface provides outstanding featured for use in regions with high saline air and in regions affected by increased chemical attacks. The top and bottom hinges are coated using a special coating procedure. The finely structured surface is extremely resistant to corrosion and scratching and repels water and dirt.
The Maco performance with the Tricoat finish when salt-spray fog tested to DIN50021-SS achieved 600 hours with a proportion of max.
The Tricoat is idea for application in:
- Rooms continually exposed to high humidity (cellars, washrooms)
- Buildings continually affected by chlorine vapour (swimming pools)
- Buildings with ammonia vapour (stables, kennels)
- Types of wood containing tannic acid (oak)
- Buildings situated near to heavy industry
- Buildings with a high concentration of lactic acid vapour (dairies, cheese factories)
- Buildings near the coast or on an island.