The cranked Sparta 2 Espag handle is designed to give increased knuckle clearance compared to using the inline handle. Due to the physical design of the crank, these handles are handed which needs to be specifed on order.
The Sparta 2 range offers a stylish design with improved aesthetics. It is fully co-ordinated with other Trojan hardware products in order to improve overall appearance.
Manufactured to a high standard the window handles offer outstanding product performance with painted finishes achieving Grade 5 corrosion resistance. The BBA approved window handle is supplied with screws and cylinder immobiliser insert to achieve non-locking. Spare keys and screw cover caps are also available.
Testing and Accreditation
• Corrosion resistance to BS EN 1670: Grade 5 for painted finishes and Grade 4 for plated finishes
• Abusive load tested to BS 6462
• Cycle tested to 25,000 cycles under operational load
• BBA approved
Product Material Specification:
• Zinc alloy and aluminium alloy
• Plastic parts - Nylon 66, UV stabilised ABS and Acetal
Click thumbnail image to load images viewer