The Maco Offset is a non croppable espagnolette with mushroom locking points. The gearbox is offset, suitable for profiles without a Eurogroove.
Available in 20mm and 25mm backsets with a choice of 7.7mm and 9.00mm high adjustable mushroom cams. Lockcase is only 7mm more than backset size.
Backset: 20mm and 25mm
Cam height: 7.7mm, 9.0mm
Cam adjustment: +/- 1mm
Faceplate width: 16mm
Eurogroove depth: n/a
Sash Rebate size range: 310mm – 1200mm
Faceplate: Mild Steel to DIN 1624
Mushroom cams: Machine steel to DIN 1651
Zinc diecast components: Zamac Z410 to DIN 1743
Corrision resistance: BS EN1670 Grade 4 (240 hours)
Optional Tricoat Finish
This product is available with Maco’s Tricoat Surface finish, available to order only. The surface provides outstanding featured for use in regions with high saline air and in regions affected by increased chemical attacks. The top and bottom hinges are coated using a special coating procedure. The finely structured surface is extremely resistant to corrosion and scratching and repels water and dirt.
The Maco performance with the Tricoat finish when salt-spray fog tested to DIN50021-SS achieved 600 hours with a proportion of max.
The Tricoat is idea for application in:
- Rooms continually exposed to high humidity (cellars, washrooms)
- Buildings continually affected by chlorine vapour (swimming pools)
- Buildings with ammonia vapour (stables, kennels)
- Types of wood containing tannic acid (oak)
- Buildings situated near to heavy industry
- Buildings with a high concentration of lactic acid vapour (dairies, cheese factories)
- Buildings near the coast or on an island.
Click thumbnail image to load images viewer