A stable door locking solution for composite and timber doors incorporating two independent 45mm back set security locks; securing both top and bottom leafs.
- Lever operated hook gearbox is used to secure the top leaf or door; whilst a key turn deadbolt gearbox is used in the bottom leaf
- Lockmaster signature hook and anti-lift pins are used on the top and bottom locking devices
- Easy reversible latch bolt to minimise stock requirements
- 45mm backset with PZ 92mm centre cases
- 20mm round ended faceplates
- Stainless steel