This modern pull handle offers an upmarket, contemporary design. Manufactured to the highest possible standards, the Elite T-Bar Pull Handle suites perfectly with the Elite Escutcheon and Elite Central Knob.
The handle is available in two fixing versions, bolt fix or back to back fixing. The bolt fix variant is particularly useful if the door does not have solid timber core.
A cranked design is also available for applications where increased frame and hand clearance is required.
Bolt Fix Version
One pull handle on one side of the door only, with cover caps on the opposite side of the door.
Back to Back Version
One pull handle fixed to each side of the door.
Fixing pegs are supplied with a machined brass insert as standard. The M8 bolt has the option of a clear washer to protect the door face.
Testing and Accreditation:
• Corrosion tested in excess of 1,000 hours in accordance with BS EN 1670
Product Material Specifications:
• 316 stainless steel
• Produced from 1.2mm thickness material
• 25 Year Anti-Corrosion Guarantee - subject to correct installation and maintenance
• 10 Year Mechanical Guarantee
Bolt Fix Version
• Fixing method - screw the M8 bolt directly into the drilled and tapped hole within the brass insert
• A stainless steel cover cap (in 304 stainless steel material) is added to the inside of the door to offer the bolt through fixing
• The threaded rod that is used is manufactured in 304 stainless steel material
• All parts that connect to the face of the door have the option to have a clear washer to protect the door face
Back to Back version
• Fixing method will work with the M8 bolt
• The external T Bar Handle fixing will screw the M8 bolt directly into the drilled and tapped hole within the brass insert (as per bolt fix above)
• The internal T Bar Handle fixing has a grommet fixing that screws onto the threaded rod. This will push into the larger hole version of the brass insert on the pull handle peg and will be retained by a grub screw fitting into the neck of the peg (2 x grub screws per peg).
Click thumbnail image to load images viewer